What does CBDa do?
CBDa has equal anti-inflammatory benefits
to common anti-inflammatory drugs (like ibuprofen) without side effects.
- is the raw acidic cannabinoid straight from the hemp plant.
- has equal anti-inflammatory benefits to common anti-inflammatory nsaids (like ibuprofen) without side effects
- more potent and bioavailable than CBD, meaning CBDa works better and at lower dosages
- is found in human clinical trials to exhibit 18X higher levels in the blood than CBD
- has potential anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, and analgesic properties
- represents the highest level of purity that can be reached within the CBD industry
- is 1000x more potent than CBD for acute nausea
- has a linear effect in the body ensuring better prediction of outcome of effects
- is non-intoxicating
- has anti-anxiety effects similar to common pharmaceuticals like benzodiazepine
- has shown neuroprotective benefits against head injury in a mice study
- has a 100 times greater affinity for 5-HT receptors as compared to CBD